GOOGLE VIRTUAL TOURS
- Gain better visibility on the Internet! “When searching for businesses, consumers use mapping products 44% of the time. On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit”.(Ipsos study, quoted from Google).
- Your business open for viewing 24/7.
- Improve your website positioning.
- Stay ahead of the competition.
- Gear: We use DLSRs with a fisheye lens for the best possible quality.
- HDR: Our panoramas are made in HDR technology for greater dynamic range and quality.
- Post processing: Each panorama consists of 40 or more images. All panoramas will have the tripod removed and adjustments applied. We take great care to remove any stitching errors.
- As Google Trusted Photographers we always strive to deliver the best possible quality!
- Embedding: We will help you embed the new panoramas on your website or your Facebook feed.
- Google Business page: We will help you set up and verify your business on Google Maps.
- Full resolution images: You always get a copy of all the pictures and panoramas on a Flash Drive in the highest resolution and quality.
- Free VR glasses: When presenting the final product we will show you your business in virtual reality using google cardboard glasses, after the presentation you can keep the glasses and we will help you set up your phone to work with them.
- Free Hosting: Google Virtual Tours are hosted on google servers and are always free. The same is the case with still photos associated with your business on google maps. When it comes to panoramas and stills outside of google we offer hosting on our servers at no extra cost for one year.
- Time: We will arrange the session in the most convenient time for you. We always advise for the event to take place before or after business hours and in good weather.
We guarantee high quality panoramas and we believe you will be satisfied with our product. This is why you can review all the pictures before you pay and there is no initial payment required. We also guarantee there are no hidden costs. Even if you request edits to an existing project it is still free.
for the first 5 panoramas
for the next 10 panoramas
for the remaining panoramas in the project
- Large projects are priced individually
- Free price quotes
You can calculate the number of panoramas required for a successful Virtual Tour yourself. Please see the next page for more information.
These features are always free with Google Virtual Tours!
– Link to embed your virtual tour on your website or Facebook (we can help you with the process)
– Google hosting: once you purchase your virtual tour, you will never have to pay again, Google Maps hosting is always free.
– Google Business Page: it is free with every business listed on Google Maps (we can help you set it up and verify)
– Street View App: one of the most popular apps in the world, can be used to view your panoramas on a smartphone or a tablet
– Compatibility with different devices: Google Spherical Panoramas and Virtual Tours are always cross-platofrm, meaning they will work and look great on all devices, PCs, Android Smartphones, Apple Iphones, Tablets, etc.
– VR technology compatibility: Google Panoramas and Virtual Tours are compatible with Virtual Reality technology, like the Google Cardboard